Causation: Refracted and reflected microwave radiation from Microwave earthstations and pulsed microwave radars gradually “cooks” the trees and attracts the bugs.
Original Military Response re: Newport, NY antenna radiation test facility:
“only RF antennae receiving testing is conducted at Newport (e.g., the planes being tested are only 1:1 models/shells without any instrumentation, radar or radios).”
“The model will stay up there for weeks or even months at a time,” Hamre said. “We wire it for multiple antennas – normally four to six different sets of antennas – and walk through all sorts of tests. We even roll the model upside down to test the antenna function when the aircraft is inverted.”
“At any given time we may have upwards of twenty antennas on the airframe,” continued Hamre. “We need to see how much energy these antennas are putting into each other so we can have simultaneous operations of systems without interference.
Revised Military Response:
New Answer: “Military contractors, through AFRL personnel, used the Newport Test Site for characterizing installed system level performance parameters of antennae.”
Question: Please confirm that “EW” stands for “electronic warfare”
Answer: “EW is the acknowledged acronym for electronic warfare.”
Question: and that these additional antennas are tested and installed “in the loop” by military contractors at your site.
Answer: “Antennae, provided by military contractors, are tested at Newport Test Site by AFRL personnel either with or without system hardware in the loop. All testing complies with NTIA standards. ” SHOW ME
Since when does “electronic warfare”, which is high power, highly focused electromagnetic radiation, which can damage electronics from kilometers away, comply with telecommunications guidelines? THAT’S WHY THEY CALL IT WARFARE
- Another cancer disease cluster near an airport & within active flight path
- Electromagnetic radiation (electrosmog) in the area reaching ground should be highest due to 3 high power, high gain pulsed radars in addition to overhead aircraft and jet pollution to reflect/scatter radiation back to ground.
- They also had radiation canisters dumped in the river decades ago although the army corps of engineers says the radiation levels are safe around the creek
- They also have a TDWR radar, one of my least favorites due to the high gain. I have nicknamed him “Thumper”
- Lots of cancer, lymphoma, autoimmune, birth defects and other disorders.