Skip to content

Unified Field Theory?

September 27, 2014
grayscale-albert-einstein

General Relativity: Found 5% of the Universe, not bad, just look around. Hair looks like open strings attached to a brain at one end

311602792_3_294_220

String Theorist: Wants To stream even more microwave radiation through you and your child’s head. Many of these appear to be closed strings stuck to a brain

Untitled

Unified Field Theory – Open and Closed Strings stuck to a brain making up 95% surrounded by the other 5%

From → Bizarre, Inspiration

Leave a Comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: